4.07.2013

Laduree Convent Gardens



Hiya, so I was lesiurely walking around a cold but sunny Convent Gardens on friday and  I popped in to Laduree the famous French Macaroon shop, as you do. .....Okay so maybe it didn't happen
  that effortlessly...I was there for a different reason .....and it took a lady walking by me with their bag to remind me this little treat was nearby.

So I thought it would be nice to blog about it...but in order to do that I HAD to go in buy and taste some for you guys It would just be rude if I didn't..... especially when I have a baking blog right??

This was my first time trying a Macaroon!.....shocking I know lol. I bought lemon and All
Berry Delight. I liked the crunchy top then marshmallowy inside of the Macaroon. The filling of the lemon was nice and tangy I think there was some lemon curd in the middle there.
The All berry delight I think that was what it was called was alright...too many seeds.

Premises: The shop was small + cute...very Parisian Chic..pretty light Mint Green.  All the yummy treats they had inside was beautifully decorated. One section for the Macs another for all manner or exquisite delicate fancy delights eg Eclairs,Cakes,Tarts
The Macaroons were in rows of gorgeous pretty and bright pastel shades. They don't let you take pictures which was annoying, I shouldn't have asked...should have snapped and ran!!!
   Price: £1.60 for one.


So I took some snaps before I gobbled them up.
Tried to take other shots...but apparently my camera hates  me so....

    
.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! Can't wait to share lots of recipes with you :)

    I went to this exact shop a few weeks ago and had a salted caramel macaroon (I am OBSESSED with salted caramel at the moment) and it was absolutely delicious, although the price of macaroons is extortionate!

    Happy baking!
    Leah x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to leah,....yeah..cute shop though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Laduree! I always made a excuse to pass whenever I am in London. I haven't ever managed to take any snaps either, very annoying!

    Cute photos tho!

    Bella x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bella, so annoying....we just want to capture the prettiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I look at your blog, I get hungry! Everything looks delicious
    Grace xx
    http://graciiousme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete